السيرة الذاتية لـ صلاح الهرمودي
Salah Yousif Mohammed AI-Hormoudi
To develop and build a successful career in the accounting department where I can prove my abilities and enhance my learnt skills by executing them in the work environment. I consider myself skilled at evaluating and analyzing internal transactions in order to present it clearly and accurately in reports & presentations.
Nationality : UAE (Children of National Women)
Date of Birth : 16th – May- 1987
Marital Status : Single
Address : Sharjah, UAE
- Graduated with bachelor degree of Accounting – College of Business and Economics – United Arab Emirates University – June 2010
- Preparing for the Certified Management Accounting (CMA) , the essential credential for accountants and financial professionals .
- Muaath bin Jabel High school
- Scientific field
- Graduated with an average of 82.6
- Arabic (native speaker)
- English (Fluent Passed the IELTS exam with Band 5.5 in 2006)
- Fadil Abdulrahman Trading EST. (Summer 2007)
- AI Shams General Trading Co L.L.C (Summer 2006)
- Fundamental of Cost & Managerial Accounting
- Comprehensive Accounting seminar
- Advance Auditing
- Governmental Accounting
- Professional at using Eureka Intac Accounting program system .
- Proficient at using the Peachtree Accounting program for accounting data analysis projects .
- Expert at using the ACL program (Audit command language) .
- Ability to communicate efficiently in Arabic & English.
- Skilled in observing accurately inner transactions by analyzing annual reports .
Achievements and Voluntary Contributions
- Member in Accountants and Auditors Association in Dubai from June 2010 .
- Sep 2009 – June 2010: Member in the Accounting Club in the College of. Business & Economics, United Arab Emirates University.
- Participation in 7 Lectures organized by the Dubai Chamber of Commerce under the subject of Mind’s Pleasure in 2004-2009 .
- Acquired leadership skills several volunteering activities .
- Read over 50 books of a variety of subjects .
- Get involved in Sport activities, especially football.
- Activities that involve Teamwork and voluntary contributions .